Cold temperatures are not coming to an end in the Tulsa area soon. Here is a list of activities you can do to pass the time when it’s cold outside.
Today, we’d like to share our favorite winter activities from Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Tulsa OK:
1. Grab a hot chocolate and warm up by the fire
2. Eat cookies and drink milk
3. Watch a hockey game
4. Donate food or clothing to a charity in Tulsa
5. Transport yourself to a warmer place by reading a book
6. Play board games with family and friends
7. Watch a TV series or movie marathon
8. Think about a beach vacation
No matter what you choose to do, remember to prioritize safety. Dress warmly if you go outside, follow safety rules with heaters, and have an emergency kit available in case of a disaster.