Paul Davis provides continuing education to insurance and other professionals. The property damage restoration industry is complex and ever-changing. It is important to stay current with this industry’s knowledge and trends. The Paul Davis CE program exceeds expectations and standards. Approved instructors are dynamic, enthusiastic, and passionate about course topics. The program has been designed to provide insurance agents and adjusters with up-to-date and relevant information. All continuing education classes are approved for credit according to state rules and guidelines.
Our objective is to provide up-to-date and relevant information to you so you can be more informed and to better assist your policy holder customers regarding their property damage needs.
All Continuing Education courses are approved by every state as required and are taught by certified instructors. Below is a partial list of the CE class topics that are available for property adjusters and agents that insure property.
- Ethics: Decision-Making Tools for Insurance Professionals
- Water Damage Mitigation / Advanced Structural Drying
- Fire Smoke and Odor Restoration
- A Balanced Approach to Mold
- Breakthroughs in Soft Contents Restoration
- Oklahoma Legislative Updates for Insurance Professionals
- Meth Lab Cleanup
- Oklahoma Earthquakes and Insurance
- Agency/Adjuster Customer Service