Disaster Planning for Residents in Tulsa
One of the most critical parts of running a company in Tulsa is ensuring the continuity of their business. But, plans like that typically involve things like data back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Tulsa OK today to receive your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.